Analyst Account Payable Full-time Job8 months ago - Financial Services - Manila - 50 views
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career in Bombardier Cebu Shared Services as a
FINANCE ANALYST – Accounts Payable
The Analyst Accounts Payable is responsible for effective performance of Accounts Payable processes for the countries assigned.
- Ensures accuracy of transactions captured and traceability of transactions performed.
- Performs Invoice & Credit Notes Matching (i.e. Trade Payables, Intercompany, Intra-company
- Processes Employee Travel and Expenses Claims
- Resolve Supplier & Business Queries
- Prepares Accounts Payable Reconciliation
- Processes Credit Card billings
- Processes Rejected Payments
- Processes Down Payment Requests and Clearing Down Payments
- Resolves first level of errors.
- Performs suppliers reconciliation.
- Engages in activities towards continuous improvement.
- Degree in Accounting
- At least 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Relevant experience in SAP environment is expected
- Working knowledge in MS Office
- MSExcel Advanced
- Strong proficiency in English is required
- Must be willing to work in Cebu
We thank all applications for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.bombardier.
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology, offering the broadest portfolio in the industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling, and provide complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver we continuously break new ground in sustainable mobility, and our integrated solutions create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. And, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we employ around 39,850 people, with products and services operating in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Accounts Payable/Receivable
Primary Location: PH-CV-Cebu
Employee Status: Regular