Cabin Mechanic Full-time Job2 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Manila - 34 views
As we are currently in a transformation phase of upgrading our cabins, we are keen on building our Cabin Maintenance team.
The cabin team are looking for expereinced Fixed Term Cabin Mechanics who will undertake cabin related maintenance tasks to identify and rectify aircraft cabin defects within the scope of capabilities and IAW the relevant CMM's and AMM.
- Maintain and overall Seat, Galley, Toilets, Lights, Carpets and all other aircraft interior items, maintenance, cleaning and repair
- Reporting, performance and certification of maintenance work
- Ensure all documentation is completely and correctly filled out and certified
- Undertake cabin inspections as per task card and research and order part numbers required for defect rectification
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance using the approved tooling and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensure all work is carried out within the scope of approval and in accordance with the AMM and CMM as applicable
- Undertake any additional cabin maintenance task give by the supervisor.
- Deputize for cabin Technician as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification. Valid FAA (A&P), ATO (Philippines aircraft license) or license from home country is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within relevant field .
- Must have solid Cabin Maintenance experince.
- Computer skills - Proficient
- Communication skills - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.