Clinical Reviewer (PT) Full-time Job4 months ago - BPO jobs - Makati City - 158 views
Our US-based client, a leading provider in physical medicine for the worker's compensation industry and related sectors, is looking to expand their services via Philippine based clinical talent.
The Clinical Reviewer provides efficient, cost-effective, and quality utilization review services by reviewing cases in accordance with established clinical guidelines and state specific standards. This post is for a US healthcare provider who offers physical medicine services, as well as claims and medical management solutions, for the worker’s compensation industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
• Holds an active license issued by the Philippine Professional Regulation Commission in Physical Therapy (RPT license is a plus)
• Knowledgeable of current physical medicine treatments
• Professional experience in providing direct patient care
• Preferably with experience in utilization review, case management, quality improvement, and/or managed care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills, prioritization, problem-solving and decision-making skills are required
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel and general computer literacy, working with dual screens
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are also required
• Willing to work any assigned shift during a work week in Mandaluyong City
If you meet the criteria for the job description, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to help our client grow in the Philippines and earn between 25-35K** monthly (** dependent upon experience)
Aside from, skills development programs, we offer a variety of professional services that help you achieve your business goals. Interested in establishing operations or transitioning from a BPO to GIC environment? What about vendor or project auditing to ensure regulatory or SLA compliance? Looking for in-country assistance in program design and implementation? We have the capabilities and experience to ensure success