Customer Service Representative II Full-time Job8 months ago - Financial Services - Manila - 66 views
To be the primary Customer point of contact for all spares related requirements such as: produce related questions, spares quotations, sales order entry, expedite requests, return requests, tracing lost shipments, interpreting and clarifying customer orders and invoice query resolution and to support Sales Managers in the overall management of strategic accounts.
- Manage a number of accounts
- Production of written reports
- Take a pro-active role in A/R efforts following up requests from Credit Controllers for documentation and assisting in collection process.
- Develop cross functional teams within B/E finance, engineering, purchasing, and operations to enable prompt and accurate responses to Customers.
- Support sales to proactively seek opportunities to grow and develop spares revenues from installed base by analyzing order history.
- Support role to Sales on RFQ and quoting activities.
- Support Customer visits with Sales Manager as required.
- Support role to Sales Manager for specific programs such as Inventory stocking programs, required services quotes, and kit programs.
- Communicate positively, professionally, and promptly with Customers.
- Resolve queries
- Issue quotations and follow up
- Expedite order delivery
- Resolve warranty issues and Customer returns.
- Distribute reports as necessary and prepare management information
- Support internal departments as necessary
- Resolve or escalate Customer issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- 2+ years of experience
- Should have experience gained from within an office environment, where you will have been responsible for managing accounts and building relationships with key Customers.
- Effective communicator at all levels, both verbally and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Promotes positive relationships, internally and externally.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- You should be able to demonstrate drive enthusiasm and a proactive approach to managing Customers
- Excellent numeracy and data handling skills
Interested candidates may send their application to PH_HRRecruitment@beaerospace.com