ELEARNING DEVELOPER Full-time Job3 months ago - Training - Makati City - 212 views
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for anentrepreneurial, passionate and experienced eLearning developer. The role wouldentail crafting multimedia and eLearning needs of ASSIST and its stakeholdersincluding UN agencies, international NGOs, and sustainable brands among others.The role will report to the Creative Director and will work closely with peersthat specialize in other strands of multimedia development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyze instructions, inthe form of a storyboard or prototype, from the Instructional Designer andaccurately convert them into eLearning modules and/or videos
· Perform edits tographics (static and dynamic)
· Use an authoring toolsuch Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or Adapt Framework to create dynamicand interactive eLearning content and assessments
· Use audio software suchas Adobe Audition or Audacity to record, edit, and refine audio for theeLearning module
· Use MS Office software(PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and Acrobat Reader for project documentation
· Create, test and managecourses in a Learning Management System
· Test and modifyeLearning content and LMS settings to ensure compatibility
· Review and edit work pertesting phase
· Collaborate with other membersof the development team and provide productive feedback to peers
· Plan and buildhigh-quality, engaging eLearning experiences using graphic design, imagery,animations, interactivity, and sound
· Create, or edit providedscreen recordings, such as software demonstrations
· Must be in-line withfast and dynamic development standards as per the industry’s benchmarks.
· 2 - 3 years ofexperience creating eLearning modules using Articulate Rise, Storyline,Captivate, Elucidat, Adapt or any other authoring tool.
· Have excellent Englishreading and writing skills
· Must be willing toadjust work schedule when needed
GOOD TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONALQUALIFICATIONS:
· Skills in audio andvideo editing as well as experience using screen recording tools such as Adobe.
· Applications (Premier and After Effects),TechSmith Camtasia etc.
· High-level understandingand working knowledge of the functioning of Learning Management Systems such asMoo, Blackboard, and Litmus.
· Experience working in aneducational/corporate training environment.
· Understanding oftechnology-enabled learning, educational theory and Instructional Design.
BASE AND EMPLOYMENT TYPE:
· Position will be basedin Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines and Full-time