Fax Intake Specilist Full-time Job1 week ago - BPO jobs - Makati City - 34 views
Our US-based client, a leading provider in physical medicine for the worker's compensation industry and related sectors, is looking to expand their services via Philippine based clinical talent.
The Fax Intake Specialist exhibits the ability to contribute to the overall success of the Advocacy Department by assisting in the management of incoming fax documentation. Triaging incoming documentation is an essential role to support the everyday function of the department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy (preferred) or other allied health profession (Nursing, Occupational Therapy, etc.)
• Preferably with a license issued by the Philippine Professional Regulation Commission in Physical Therapy or other allied health profession
• Impeccable customer service skills, preferably with 1-2 years of experience
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Detail orientated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel, general computer literacy and working with dual screens
• Time management and strong organizational skills required
• Willing to work any assigned shift during a work week in Mandaluyong City
If you meet the criteria for the job description, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to help our client grow in the Philippines and earn between 25-35K** monthly (** dependent upon experience)
Aside from, skills development programs, we offer a variety of professional services that help you achieve your business goals. Interested in establishing operations or transitioning from a BPO to GIC environment? What about vendor or project auditing to ensure regulatory or SLA compliance? Looking for in-country assistance in program design and implementation? We have the capabilities and experience to ensure success