Financial Adviser Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Financial Services - Makati City - 62 views
Theideal candidate will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clientswork toward their long-term financial goals. They should be be comfortablecreating financial plans and cross checking work to ensure complete accuracy ofinformation. A good relationship building to client is a big plus factor.
· Talkingto clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financialobjectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financialplan.
· Answeringclient questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financialadvice.
· Advisingstrategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cashmanagement and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
· Reviewingclient accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economicchanges, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes intheir plan.
· Analyzingfinancial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients'financial goals.
· Preparingor interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reportsand income projections for clients.
· Implementingfinancial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
· Managingand updating client portfolios.
· Contactingclients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
· Buildingand maintaining your client base.
· Bachelordegree in any course
· Undergraduatesare also welcome
· Withor without experience in Sales
· Strongunderstanding of the investment business
· Excellentinterpersonal skills