- Learn and be able to perform all positions below you that you will oversee
- Recruit, hire, train individuals to serve as security video monitoring agents
- Be able to troubleshoot computer issues
- Give great client service in the event that you have to contact a client
- Perform accounting, payroll, and HR Duties according to legal standards
- Monitor and praise employee performance, adjust when necessary
- Scheduling employees, maintain attendance
- General administrative duties
- General upper management duties
- Create a positive environment and maintain high employee morale
As the General Manager (GM) of our Philippines office, you will be the head leader of this location. We are a US based video surveillance company, providing remote video monitoring services to clients in the US. Your duties will entail, but are not limited to the above list under “Main Responsibilities”
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in security field preferred, not required
- Experience with HR, payroll, taxes, and accounting REQUIRED
- Required language: Fluent English
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required
- This is a full-time position. Usually daytime, but must be able to work as needed on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have passport, as there MIGHT be some international travel to our US office for training.
- Must have a clean criminal background and be free of illicit drugs
Salary/bonus depends on experience, however the range is P474000 to P677,000
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and 3-4 references. Please expect to conduct initial interview via telephone or skype.