General Manager Full-time Job8 months ago - Financial Services - Manila - 45 views
It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Philippines.
Our Client is a leading solar photovoltaic company in Malaysia which established for 10 years.
5 Working Days
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For further information, please kindly call tel.: 607 – 3535 294
General Manager is the lead on the solar project during the majority of its life cycle from pursuit through design being substantially complete and the project’s focus has shifted to construction and finally completion. The GM has responsibility for leading the project team, delivering design and the financial management of the contract. They are the primary project point person in dealing with clients, authorities and other project stakeholders.
- Responsible for solar power project control and monitoring within timelines, track and report the progress to senior leadership team.
- Responsible for project cost, quality parameters, contract management.
- Responsible for financial, budgets, managing P&L, manage cash flow planning, and closely monitor operating and capital expenditures.
- Proposing strategic business structures & partnerships to enhance the Company’s competitive advantages.
- Negotiating and managing the execution of business captures via acquisition to promote the near, mid, and long-term success of Company renewable energy business.
- Provide overall leadership and drive key decisions during negotiations.
- Understand and act on areas requiring tactical execution to ensure project success, e.g., forecasting, procurement, installation, etc.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of service development projects including processes, teams, vendors and systems.
- Participant in daily project review and resolve queries accordingly.
- Oversee day-to-day business operations.
- To seek approvals from government agencies and other regulatory authorities for smooth execution and commissioning of project.
- Cross functional coordination with other departments.
- Drive on-time service readiness by driving accountability of key partners, managing critical milestones, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Participate in weekly meetings and leading executive reporting on service readiness.
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, risk management and issue resolution.
- Lead mgmt. of key information (e.g., assets, size, layout, etc.) pertinent to effective service operations.
- Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, evaluating and mentoring new talent.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical), Architecture or related disciplines, with advanced subject matter knowledge across the function.
- At least 5years in managerial role and at least 3years’ experience in the power industry (solar, renewable energy etc.) with direct involvement in solar power being of distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Construction and Power industries and an understanding of estimating, scheduling, field supervision, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified manager would be an added advantage.
- High predisposition to multi-task working and flexibility for dynamic needs.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain relationships and coordinate internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Self-driven and proactive attitude with high initiative to take on challenges.
- Willingness to be posted for overseas project development i.e. Philippines.