Home-based ESL tutor at LingualBox Full-time Job4 days ago - Admin & Clerical - Cebu City - 6 views
LingualBox is currently hiring Home-based ESL teachers for the morning(6AM-12PM), afternoon(12PM-6PM), evening(6PM-12MN) and graveyard(12AM-6AM) shift. You can work shorter or longer if you prefer.
LingualBox is a Tokyo-based online English language school. Currently operating in 6 languages. (English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese)
So, our students are from all over the world. (Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.) If you are interested in communicating with people from different culture, LingualBox will suit you.
1. Living in a city area - Blackout(More than 10mins) happens less than twice a month.
(As a professional tutor, we ask tutors to hold at least 97% of their classes. 3% is for urgent situations like a family emergency. )
2. DSL or Optic fiber connection faster than 3Mbps.
3. At least 6 months(300 hours or more) of experience as an ESL tutor.
4. Bachelor's degree in any department.
5. Can work more than 20 hours per week.
1. Hold a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate.
2. Passed LET and had been working as a school teacher.
3. Working experience as a call center agent for more than 1 year.
4. Education, Communication-related degree.
The salary is between 130PHP-170PHP based on your education, experience, certificates. The current average rate of all the tutors is 152PHP/hour.
We believe that our hourly rate is competitive among all the schools in the Philippines. Your salary will be sent to your PayPal account(Any bank in the Philippines) twice a month.
Please check this document for the details. You can calculate your prospect hourly rate by yourself.
* If you fulfill one of below, you can skip the exam. Please send the copy of the certificate, your resume, and speed test result, and we can set up a demo class.
- TOEFL 95+
- IELTS 7+
1. Sending resume to email@example.com.
(Please use PDF format so that HR can open your resume inside the browser)
2. Take an exam for assessing your reading and writing skills.
3. 1 or 2 demo classes and a short interview.
4. You are one of our tutors!