INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER Full-time Job3 months ago - Training - Makati City - 228 views
A specialized unit of ASSIST Development Solutions, ASSIST CreativeLab, caters to the unique and varied communication, visibilityand knowledge management needs of actors and interventions in the developmentsector. Driven by passion for sustainable development, our team thrives incommunicating complex and challenging issues in considered and creative ways,connecting policy makers, stakeholders and communities.
The Instructional Designershall spearhead the design and development of learningcontent for Creative Lab Projects.
· Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience as an employee in the end-to-enddevelopment of instructional materials for a variety of communication products
· At least a Bachelor’s degree holder in the field of InstructionalDesign, Education Technology, and other related fields
· In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design principles
· Mastery over ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation andEvaluation)
· Basic knowledge in HTML and Flash programming
· Experience with WBTs (web based training), CBTs (computer basedtraining) and ILTs (instructor led training)
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in visual design programs(Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
· Skills in lesson and curriculum planning, copywriting, audio and videoscriptwriting, and instructional text writing
KEYRESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
ProfessionalSkills and Competencies
· Demonstrate effective communication skills in visual, oral, and writtenform.
· Apply theories and principles to the practice of instructional design.
· Utilize fundamental research skills to instructional design projects.
· Exhibit organization in the planning and analysis of instructionaldesign projects.
· Set goals as basis forthe output of the instructional design project.
· Identify, visualize, andcreate a design and development model that suits the project’s requirements.
· Utilize varyingtechniques to organize the instructional content and strategies.
· Create supportingmaterial (audio, video, games, etc.) for the lesson or course.
· Improve, adapt, ormodify existing instructional materials.
· Design instruction thatreflects an understanding of the target audience.
· Create assessments, suchas tests and quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of a lesson or course.
· Test and evaluate instructionalmaterials and their impact.
· Coordinate with theCreative Director, the Creative Team and Project Managers to encompass theclient’s requisites and interests.
· Document project andorganize assets the appropriate repository of files.
Salary shall be commensurate to experience.