PC / WEBINAR COORDINATOR Full-time Job5 days ago - Marketing & Communication - Makati City - 21 views
A specialized unit of ASSIST Development Solutions, ASSIST CreativeLab, caters to the unique and varied communication, visibilityand knowledge management needs of actors and interventions in the developmentsector. Driven by passion for sustainable development, our team thrives incommunicating complex and challenging issues in considered and creative ways,connecting policy makers, stakeholders and communities.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Facilitating end-to-end webinar programs for clients.
2. Managing all the activities related to webinar planning,hosting, moderating, coordinating and delivering.
3. Coaching and consulting the presenters/experts and the SMEs whoare delivering the webinar.
4. Set-up the webinars on the webinar management tools – webex andzoom.
5. Back-up webinar support during the training to address anytechnical/process related queries.
6. Delivering the opening and closing statement of the webinar –consistent with the partner’s guidelines.
7. Enhancing the customer experience by being clear and articulatewhen the webinar is kicked-off for the participants.
8. Onboarding the trainers and SMEs on the process of webinarfacilitation.
9. Would be regarded as the single point of contact for the webinarrelated activities and communications.
10. Be available during the day-evening and night time forfacilitating the webinars. The schedule will be communicated by the client 3months before the webinar.
11. Average 15-25 webinar facilitations per month.
12. Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly webinar attendancereports and sends it to stakeholders.
Skills & Competencies
1. 2-5 years’ experience in managing webinars/training (InstructorLed training) that are conducted online.
2. Expert in handling tools such as webex and zoom is mandatory.
3. Great communication skills.
4. Good command over the English language and should be awell-articulated and matured speaking capacity.
5. Confidence is the key.
6. Flexible in terms of work-timings.
7. Advanced email communication skills.