Procurement Team Lead Full-time Job3 months ago - Financial Services - Cebu City - 54 views
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology.Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious,driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career at Bombardier
- Ensures the effective performance for Procurement and Supply Chain within the region/countries assigned and the achievement of service delivery requirements.
- Manages individual performance and builds teamwork within his/her team.
- Acts as business partner to Procurement Heads of Region/Country Leaders and counterparts.
- Initiates and drives continuous improvement in his/her team
- Ideally for those who are willing to work on the afternoon/evening shift
- Engineering Degree or Business
Degree or similar
- Relevant experience
required at least 5 years of work experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Supply Chain and Procurement Planning
- At least 3 years must be in a supervisory role ideally in procurement shared services
- Familiarity with SAP or ERP environment
- Fluency in English
- Working exposure to SAP
environment or equivalent
- Experiences in complex and
- Minor Travel is required
- Must be willing to work in Cebu city
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.