PROJECT ENGINEER Full-time Job1 week ago - Construction - Quezon City - 15 views
● Develops project objectives by reviewingproject proposals and plans; conferring with management.
● Determines project responsibilities byidentifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases andelements; reviewing bids from contractors.
● Determines project specifications by studyingproduct design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completingtechnical studies; preparing cost estimates.
● Prepares project status reports by collecting,analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
● Maintains safe and clean working environment byenforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishingrelated results as needed.
● Determines project schedule by studying projectplan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing projectelements.
● Maintains project schedule by monitoring projectprogress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
● Controls project plan by reviewing design,specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
● Controls project costs by approvingexpenditures; administering contractor contracts
● Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer
● With at least 2 years of experience in a MidRise or Hi-Rise Building
● With excellent project management skills