Sales force Developer Full-time Job2 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Hyderabad - 14 views
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services
- At least 5 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales
- Cloud/Service Cloud implementations Good understanding of life cycle of development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant
- Best practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations Experience on Force.com Integration
- Technologies (Web Services, 3rd Party tool like TIBCO) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like ERP, OMS and Java Based Systems
- Complete understanding of governor limits. Experience implementing SOAP / REST based web services.
- Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation Experience writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, and JQuery s to implement complex business requirements Experience writing with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, Soap UI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production
- environment Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce configuration activities like workflow rules, setting up profiles, permissions sets, sharing rules, approval process, process builder. Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards.
Primary Skills: Salesforce
Seconday Skill : Webservices, SOAP WEB
Jobs8888.com is the new job portal in Philippines.