SAP Concur - Client Support Supervisor Full-time Job8 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Manila - 52 views
Requisition ID: 195350
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Lead and manage a Support staff team that ensures clients have direct access to knowledgeable staff that responds to questions, issues or incidents within SLA’s that result in a high level of client satisfaction.
- Hire, train and develop a strong support staff to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a new-hire and on-going training program to ensure staff is knowledgeable about all aspects of the service and applications.
- Direct the team’s workflow and client engagements to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with Support.
- Manage the work schedule for the team to ensure full coverage at all times during hours of operation (including holidays).
- Act as a point of escalation to resolve complex issues and/or reassign cases to ensure rapid resolution to client issues.
- Coordinate with and maintain relationships with cross-functional organizations and departments within Concur to ensure efficient operations.
- Establish and report a set of metrics and dashboard that reports on accomplishments and forecasts outcomes.
- Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies
- Monitor group caseload, escalate or reprioritize cases as necessary, monitor case progress, provide guidance to analysts, and coordinate supplemental training.
- Perform case reviews for each member of the Support Analyst on a monthly basis; evaluate the way the cases were handled, and communicate those evaluations in writing.
- Perform phone monitoring for each member of the Technical Support Analyst team on a monthly basis; evaluate the way the calls were handled, and communicate those evaluations in writing.
- Edit/review documentation (including training, process, and customer documentation).
- Personnel administration including conducting interviews, performance reviews, coaching, discipline, training, etc
- Regularly interface with other Concur departments to resolve customer issues and to develop and define processes.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Two or more years experience in technical or service support interfacing with customers
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills
- Ability to plan and to prioritize
- Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge required
- Internet experience required
- CRM experience preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.