Service Engineer Full-time Job4 months ago - Science & Biotech - Varanasi - 21 views
- Carry out demonstration on our products and services.
- Conduct training to distributors/customer on our products and services.
- Carry out refresher trainings periodically to distributor staff /customers.
- Provide technical inputs to sales team. Work towards converting demos into orders. Giving customers ready reckon during trainings.
- Provide feedback on quality complaints and facilitate for replacements.
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services.
- Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Develop understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
- Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by account managers/executives
- Educate account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings. Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources to build relationships and secure business.
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant local Regulatory.
- Adhere to all applicable Genworks compliance policies, codes and training requirements. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Jobs8888.com is the new job portal in Philippines.