Site Mechanical Electrical Engineer Full-time Job2 months ago - Engineering - Cebu City - 60 views
Brief Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of the various type of fire sprinkler pipe-fitting, sanitary plumbing and welding works.
- Responsible for steel works, fabrication works, welding works, painting works and other works as required by project manager or project-in-charge.
- Responsible for executing, coordinating diagnosis and repair, job handling and follow ups.
- Candidate must be a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer graduate
- Preferably male applicants 22 to 48 years old.
- At least two (2) years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able read and interpret plan layout or sketch.
- Able to provide excellent and quality pipe fitting and plumbing works.
- Able to fabricate excellent and quality supports and hangers.
- Can assess situation and take appropriate corrective decisions.
- Can diagnose and repair faults.
- With Tesda certification is a plus.
- With experience in pipe welding is a plus.
- Knows how to use pneumatic, hydraulic and power tools effectively and safely.
- Applicant has a Good Moral Character.
- Dependable, Pro-active, Trustworthy, Diligent, Team Player and Honest.
- Handle multi-tasking jobs, team player, good coordination and follow up skills.
- Performs other related tasks as required by management.
- Willing to learn.
Jobs8888.com is the new job portal in Philippines.