Software Engineer Full-time Job3 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Hyderabad - 32 views
Are you looking for a challenge that puts you at the center of the Core Operating System & Intelligent Edge (COSINE) security strategy? Are you passionate about solving the security challenges of critical online services? Microsoft’s CDG Security (COSINE, Devices and Gaming) is responsible for some of Microsoft’s largest and most important online services including the Xbox LIVE, Microsoft Game Studios, and more. The CDG Security team is in need of an experienced full stack Security Software Engineer to build tools and services for each of the teams within CDG Security. We’re looking for great developers producing excellent software.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Self-Driven, experienced in solving complex problems
- Has a history of Designing and shipping the production ready software
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Strong team player
Work on features, ensure features are performant, scalable, and diagnosable. Participate in all the Design Architectural Discussions. Work with PM and Design to architect and estimate features. Write secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code, and then effectively debug it, test it and support it live. Own a feature and make decisions independently.
This role will require technical expertise across a broad range of platforms and technologies, as well as a deep understanding of enterprise security risk. You will join a small team of strong seasoned developers with expertise and passion in the data engineering and science space.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on software design and coding experience.
- Hands-on experience on Relational Databases
- Technical expertise in C#, C++, or Java.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with unit-test, continuous integration and test-driven development is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated technical ability: can solve hard technical problems practically; passion for delivering high quality, large scale services
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community
- Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
- Experience with Office UI Fabric is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may va