Join our growing family! This is your chance to make a mark and establish your career while joining an amazing work environment at Buyerlink Services.The Regional Account Executive is responsible for the day to day processing of customer’s requests. They are expected to manage and maintain excellent client relations, efficient and high-quality service with new and existing clients, resulting in increased levels of client retention and LTV (lifetime value). This will be accomplished through successful management of account from general customer service inquiries, onboarding, upselling to retention via phone and email.
- Has excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in any sales environment; those with less than a year's experience are welcome to apply
- Ability to adhere and manage deadlines
- Strong team and work ethicsPositive attitude
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
What do we offer?
- 40K Guaranteed basic + night diff.
- Medical (HMO) and dental coverage for up to 2 dependents
- Anniversary service incentive
- Fully-loaded snack bar
- No risk of closed accounts (in-house company)
BE PRIORITIZED! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your success begins now!
BuyerLink's mission is to provide efficient marketing solutions to help businesses reach the millions of consumers using the Internet every day to find products or services within automotive, real estate and home improvement industries.